Sunday, January 6, 2013

ELLLO…Christmas Day

Summary…

In Canada for Christmas is quite simple. The kids get very excited on the 25th because early in the morning, at around seven o'clock! And they open the gifts.
Chirdren excited, so at night.  The parents put the gifts under the Christmas tree.The food is the most exciting part of the day. In Canada we eat lots of,  we have maple syrup.And they put maple syrup on  fry pig's ears! it's delicious, and the tongue of the pig as well.






It is Christmas in Canada.





It is maple syrup( from Canada.


I think…

I like Christmas in Japan. Because I am gave to some gifts and I eat Chicken
  and cakes! But I think Canada's Christmas is nice too! I love maple syrup. But I never eat to put maple syrup on fry pig's ears. I want to try next Christmas.

In Christmas I get up very late. Because some gifts put near my bad. But in Canada's children are very early get us morning. I want to know another abroad in Christmas.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment